Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael - will bring you strength, courage and protection whenever you are feeling vulnerable or unsure.

Call on him to cut cords to people or situations that are upsetting or are not for your  highest good.

Dear Archangel Michael please cut my cords with your mighty sword of light, to all things which no longer serve me or the highest good. Please shine your light into the darkest areas of my life To allow me to let it go and move forward with my life's journey.

Everyone needs extra protection at times - 
Dear Archangel Michael thank you for protecting me, my loved ones and property.




You can visualise his dark blue light envelope you πŸ’ŽπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™
Amethyst, sugalite and lapis lazuli crystals can help you connect with Archangel Michael and can be used as a protective stones πŸ’Ž

Card from Doreen Virtue oracle deck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meeting Your Dragon

Soulmates

Twin Flame? Soul Mate ?